You can delete objects that have been uploaded to OSS buckets using one of the following methods:
- Single deletion, in which only a specified object is deleted.
- Batch deletion, in which up to 1,000 objects can be deleted at one time.
- Auto deletion, in which large numbers of objects can be deleted according to certain rules. For example, to regularly delete objects that are created a specified number of days ago, or to regularly empty the entire bucket, we recommend that you use Lifecycle management. Once the rules are specified, OSS uses these rules to recycle expired objects. This reduces the number of user attempts at deletion requests, and helps streamline the deletion process.
- API: Delete Object and Delete Multiple Objects
- SDK: Java SDK Delete Fileshttps://www.alibabacloud.com/help/doc-detail/32015.htm
- Console: Delete Files