Verified and issued SSL certificates can be deployed to Alibaba Cloud products, such as CDN, SCDN, DCDN, and SLB services. This helps you improve your data access security when using Alibaba Cloud products.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud SSL Certificates console.
- Locate the target certificate on the Issued tab page, and then click Deploy for the certificate.
- Select an Alibaba Cloud product from the drop-down list.
- In the right-side Deploy Certificate page, select the region where you want to deploy the certificate.
Note You need to select a region when deploying a certificate to SLB. The domain name bound to CDN must be the same as that bound to the certificate.
- Click Deploy to deploy the certificate to the cloud product.
- Private keys are in accordance with the certificates. Make sure that your uploaded private key files are correct. For more information about private keys, see What is a public key and a private key.
- You are not allowed to download the private key that you uploaded. Keep your original private key files safe.