Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the deadlock analysis feature. You can use this feature to analyze and view the most recent deadlock in a database instance. This topic describes how to use the deadlock analysis feature.
- The database instance that you want to manage is an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance or a PolarDB for MySQL instance.
- The database instance is connected to DAS and is in the Accessed state. For more information about how to connect an instance to DAS, see Access an Alibaba Cloud database instance.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the Instance Monitoring page, find the instance that you want to view and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the instance details page, click Deadlock Analysis.
- On the Deadlock Analysis page, click Diagnose in the upper-left corner.
- Find the generated deadlock entry, and click View Details in the Details column.
- In the Deadlock Analysis dialog box, check the deadlock analysis results. You can click View Deadlock Log to view the details of the last deadlock log.