Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN) provides the forcible redirect feature that can redirect client requests to HTTP or HTTPS URLs. This topic describes how to configure the forcible redirect feature.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain name that you want to manage and click Manage in the Actions column of the domain name.
- In the management pane of the domain name, click HTTPS.
- In the Force Redirect section, click Modify.
- In the Force Redirect dialog box, set the Redirect Type parameter.
Redirect type Description Default Supports both HTTP and HTTPS requests. HTTPS -> HTTP Redirects client requests from HTTPS URLs to corresponding HTTP URLs. HTTP -> HTTPS Redirects client requests from HTTP URLs to corresponding HTTPS URLs.
In the following example, the Redirect Type parameter is set to HTTP -> HTTPS.When a client initiates an HTTP request, the server returns a 301 response to redirect the request to the HTTPS version of the web page, as shown in the following figure.
- Click OK.