Alibaba Cloud CDN provides the force redirect feature that can redirect client requests to HTTP or HTTPS.
- Accelerated domain names that have SSL certificates configured: You can enable 301 redirection to redirect HTTP requests between clients and CDN nodes to HTTPS. Compared with HTTP, HTTPS provides reinforced protection.
- Security-insensitive applications: You can enable 301 redirection to redirect HTTPS requests between clients and CDN nodes to HTTP.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain name that you want to manage and click Manage in the Actions column of the domain name.
- In the management pane of the domain name, click HTTPS.
- In the Force Redirect section, click Modify.
- In the Force Redirect dialog box, set the Redirect Type parameter.
Redirect Type Description Default Supports both HTTP and HTTPS requests. HTTPS -> HTTP Redirects client requests from HTTPS to HTTP. HTTP -> HTTPS Redirects client requests from HTTP to HTTPS to secure data transmission.
- Click OK.
In the following example, the Redirect Type parameter is set to HTTP -> HTTPS.