Queries the list of ECS instances in a scaling group. You can query by scaling group ID, scaling configuration ID, health status, lifecycle status, and creation type.
The ECS instances in a scaling group can be created automatically or attached manually.
- ECS instances can be automatically created by the Auto Scaling service based on your scaling configurations and rules.
- ECS instances can also be manually attached to a scaling group.
An ECS instance in a scaling group may be in the following states during its lifecycle:
- Pending: The ECS instance is being attached to the scaling group, with operations such as instance creation, attaching to Server Load Balancer, and adding to the RDS access whitelist.
- InService: The ECS instance is successfully added to the scaling group and provides services properly.
- Removing: The ECS instance is being removed from the scaling group.
An ECS instance in a scaling group may be in the following health states:
- Healthy: The ECS instance is healthy.
- Unhealthy: The ECS instance is unhealthy if it is not running.
The Auto Scaling service automatically removes unhealthy ECS instances from scaling groups.
- If the unhealthy ECS instances are automatically created, the Auto Scaling service disables and releases them.
- If the unhealthy ECS instances are manually attached, the Auto Scaling service does not disable or release them.
|Action||String||Yes||Operation interface name, required parameter. Value: DescribeScalingInstances.|
|RegionId||String||Yes||ID of the region where the scaling group is located.|
|ScalingGroupId||String||No||Scaling group ID.|
|ScalingConfigurationId||String||No||ID of the associated scaling configuration.|
|InstanceId.N||String||No||ECS instance ID. You can input up to 20 IDs. Invalid instance IDs are not displayed in query results, and no error is reported.|
|HealthStatus||String||No||Health status of an ECS instance in the scaling group.
Options: Healthy and Unhealthy.
|LifecycleState||String||No||Lifecycle status of an ECS instance in the scaling group. Options:
- InService: the ECS instance has been added to the scaling group and runs properly.
- Pending: the ECS instance is being attached to the scaling group with relevant configurations not completed.
- Removing: the ECS instance is being removed from the scaling group.
|CreationType||String||No||ECS instance creation type. Options:
- AutoCreated: the ECS instance is automatically created by the Auto Scaling service in the scaling group.
- Attached: the ECS instance is created outside the Auto Scaling service and manually attached to the scaling group.
|PageNumber||Integer||No||Page number of the ECS instance list, staring from 1.
Default value: 1
|PageSize||Integer||No||When querying by page, this parameter indicates the number of lines per page.
Maximum value: 50; default value: 10
|TotalCount||Integer||Total number of ECS instances|
|PageNumber||Integer||Current page number|
|PageSize||Integer||Number of lines per page|
|ScalingInstances||ScalingInstanceSetType||A set of ECS instance information|
ScalingInstanceSetType is a set of ScalingInstanceItemTypes:
|ScalingInstance||ScalingInstanceItemType||ECS instance information|
The attributes of ScalingInstanceItemType are listed below:
|InstanceId||String||ECS instance ID.|
|ScalingGroupId||String||ID of the scaling group to which the ECS instance belongs.|
|ScalingConfigurationId||String||ID of the associated scaling configuration.|
|HealthStatus||String||Health status of the ECS instance in the scaling group.|
|LifecycleState||String||Lifecycle status of the ECS instance in the scaling group.|
|CreationTime||String||Time when the ECS instance is attached to the scaling group.|
|CreationType||String||ECS instance creation type.|
&<Public Request Parameters>