The release protection feature prevents instances on which important business applications are deployed from being unintentionally released. You must disable the release protection feature before you can release the instances.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the Basic Information section, click Set below Release Protection.
- In the Set Release Protection panel, turn on or off Release Protection.
- Click OK.
Note After the release protection feature is enabled on an instance, the instance cannot be released. If you want to release the instance, disable the feature first. You can use one of the following methods to release an instance: