You can create instance snapshots to save the system state from a certain point in time for data backup or to create images.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- Select a region. In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances, and click Manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Disks, and click Create Snapshot for the target disk. You can select only one disk at a time, either system disk or data disk.
- Enter the name for the snapshot, and click OK.
- To view the snapshots, click Instance Snapshots from the left-side navigation pane. You can see the progress and status of the snapshot.