A MyBase for MySQL instance is created. For more information, see Create a MyBase for MySQL instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the deployment region.
- Find the dedicated cluster that you want to manage, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- Find the primary instance for which you want to recreate a secondary instance, and
click Recreate Secondary Instance in the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Specified Host, specify the host on which you want to recreate a secondary instance, and click OK. Note If you do not select Specified Host, the system recreates a secondary instance on the host where the existing secondary instance is deployed. If the host where the existing secondary instance is deployed cannot provide sufficient storage capacity, the system selects a host where the primary instance is not deployed. If no host can provide sufficient storage capacity, a message indicates that you must add a host.