Alibaba Cloud serverless Kubernetes (ASK) clusters provide the managed Server Load Balancer (SLB) Ingress controller, which implements Layer 7 forwarding rules based on SLB. This topic describes how to install the SLB Ingress controller in an ASK cluster.
Method 1: Install the SLB Ingress controller when you create a cluster
When you create an ASK cluster, select SLB Ingress in the Ingress section. For more information, see Create an ASK cluster.
Method 2: Install the SLB Ingress controller on the Add-ons page
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click the name of the cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- Click the Others tab. Select SLB Ingress Controller and click Install.