- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Configurations page, select a region in the top navigation bar, select a namespace in the upper part of the page, and then click Create configuration.
- In the Create Configuration panel, set the following parameters and click Create.
Parameter Description Region The region where you want to create the configuration. The region is the one that you selected on the Configurations page. You cannot change the region in this panel. Namespace The namespace to which the configuration belongs. The namespace is the one that you selected on the Configurations page. You cannot change the namespace in this panel. Data ID The ID of the configuration. We recommend that you enter an ID in the
classrepresents an informative name of the configuration, for example,
com.foo.bar.log.level.Note A data ID must be unique within a group.
Group You can manage configurations in different groups. We recommend that you use product names or module names as group names. A group must be globally unique. Data Encryption The data encryption method. Valid values:
- KMS encryption: calls the KMS service to directly encrypt and decrypt the configuration. The size of the configuration content to be encrypted or decrypted cannot exceed 6 KB. We recommend that you do not use special characters such as ampersands (&) in the configuration content, which may cause decryption errors.
- KMS AES-128 encryption: uses the envelope encryption method of KMS. The size of the configuration content to be encrypted or decrypted cannot exceed 100 KB. The configuration content in plain text is not transmitted to KMS. We recommend that you use KMS AES-128 encryption, which is more secure.
For more information about data encryption, see Create and use encrypted configuration.
Configuration Format The format of the configuration content. Configuration Body Enter the configuration content. Example:
Configuration Description The description of the configuration. More Configurations
After the configuration is created, the configuration appears on the Configurations page.
- Application: The name of the application to which the configuration that you want to create belongs.
- Label: Enter the label in the Label text editor, and select the label from the drop-down list.