You can view the monitoring charts of a scaling group. This helps you understand the resource usage of the scaling group within a month.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- Go to the Monitoring Details page of the scaling group.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the scaling group and use one of the following methods to open the details page
of the scaling group:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- Click Details in the Actions column.
- In the upper part of the page, click the Monitoring Details tab.
- Select the time range of the monitoring charts.
- Time range: You can select 1 Hour, 6 Hours, 12 Hours, 1 Day, or 1 Week, or specify a time period within a month.
- Auto refresh: If you turn on Auto Refresh, the system automatically refreshes the monitoring data every 5 seconds.
- View the monitoring charts.
The following figure shows the CPU, Memory, and Load Metrics monitoring charts.
- You can click a monitoring dimension such as Average or Maximum in the upper part of the monitoring chart to hide or show relevant data in the chart.
- You can click the icon in the chart to enlarge the current chart. You can also select a time range in the enlarged chart to view data of that time period.
- If a monitoring chart has no data, you have not created an event-triggered task for the corresponding metric. Create an event-triggered task as prompted. For more information, see Create event-triggered tasks.