This topic describes the notification methods and consequences of overdue payments.
- ApsaraVideo Live uses the pay-as-you-go billing method. Bills are generated after 00:00. Then, fees are deducted from your Alibaba Cloud account. If ApsaraVideo Live detects that your account balance is insufficient, it reminds you to add funds to your account by sending a text message or email.
- If you settle your overdue payments within 24 hours, you can still use ApsaraVideo Live as expected.
- If you do not settle your overdue payments within 24 hours, you can no longer use ApsaraVideo Live. You must settle all the overdue payments before you can continue to use the service.
- Take note of the following information when you use the live streaming recording and live streaming snapshot features and store videos in Object Storage Service (OSS): If you do not settle your overdue OSS payments within 24 hours, you can no longer use OSS. However, data is retained for 15 days before OSS buckets are released. For more information, see Service status after overdue payments.
- If you have overdue payments, you cannot purchase resource plans.