You can assign cloud desktops to regular users when you create the cloud desktops. You can also assign cloud desktops to regular users after you create the desktops. This topic describes how to assign cloud desktops to regular users after you create the desktops and how to view the regular users to whom the cloud desktops are assigned.
You can assign a cloud desktop to regular users. After the cloud desktop is assigned to regular users, the users have permissions to use the cloud desktop. A single cloud desktop can be assigned to multiple regular users. However, only one regular user can use the cloud desktop at a time. You can specify whether to allow user preemption based on the security policy associated with the cloud desktop.
- Log on to the EDS console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Cloud Desktops.
- On the Cloud Desktops page, find the cloud desktop that you want to assign to regular users, click the icon in the Actions column, and then click Assign Users.
Note Before you assign the cloud desktop to regular users, you can click View Users to view the regular users to whom the cloud desktop has been assigned.
- In the Assign Users panel, select users or clear selected users.
- Click OK.