Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) allows you to add routes to Enterprise Edition transit routers for the following network instances: virtual private clouds (VPCs), virtual border routers (VBRs), and Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instances. These routes can route network traffic destined for the destination CIDR block to the transit router that is deployed in the same region as the network instance.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance that you want to manage and click the ID of the instance.
- On the instance details page, find the transit router that you want to manage and click the ID of the transit router.
- On the transit router details page, click the Routing Information tab.
- Select the network instance that you want to manage and click Add Route Entry.
- In the Add Route Entry dialog box, set the following parameters.
Parameter Description ID Enter the ID of the network instance for which you want to add the route.
You can add route routes for VPCs, VBRs, and CCN instances.
Route Table ID Enter the ID of the route table to which you want to add the route. Destination CIDR Block Enter the destination CIDR block for which network traffic is destined. Example: 192.168.10.0/24. Next Hop By default, the transit router in the current region is the next hop of the destination CIDR block.
- Click OK.