This topic describes how to edit tags. You can edit or delete tags that are attached to a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance, or attach new tags to the instance.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the target CEN instance.
- Click the icon in the Tag column.
- Click Edit. In the Configure Tags dialog box, you can perform the following operations:
- Delete a tag: Click the icon next to a tag to delete the tag.
- Edit a tag: Select a tag, and modify the key and value of the tag.
- Add a tag: Enter a tag key and a tag value in the last row to add a new tag.
- Click OK.
After you edit tags, you can move your pointer over the icon to view the edited tags.