This topic describes how to set Automatically Accept Endpoint Connections for endpoint services. If an endpoint service is set to automatically accept endpoint connection requests, the endpoint service automatically accepts the connection request from the associated endpoint.
- If you select Yes for Automatically Accept Endpoint Connections: The endpoint service automatically accepts connection requests from the endpoint that is associated with the endpoint service. Then, the service can be accessed through the endpoint.
- If you select No for Automatically Accept Endpoint Connections: The connection to the endpoint service
is in the Connecting state. The service cannot be accessed by the endpoint.
- If the service administrator manually accepts the endpoint connection requests from the endpoint, the service can be accessed through the endpoint.
- If the service administrator rejects the endpoint connection request from the endpoint, the service cannot be accessed through the endpoint.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint service that you want to manage is deployed.
- On the Endpoint Service page, find the endpoint service that you want to manage, and click the service ID.
- In the Information section, click Enable or Disable next to Automatically Accept Endpoint Connections.
- In the message that appears, click OK.