This topic describes how to create a Tablestore trigger in the Function Compute console.
Create a trigger
- Log on to the Function Compute console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your Kubernetes cluster is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Services and Functions.
- In the Services pane, click the service that you require. On the Functions tab, click the name of the function that you require.
- Click the Triggers tab. Then, click Create Trigger.
- In the Create Trigger panel, enter the relevant information. Then, click OK.
Parameter Settings Trigger Type Select Tablestore Trigger. Trigger Name Enter a name for the trigger. Version/Alias Enter a version or an alias for the trigger. Default value: LATEST. For more information, see Introduction to versions. Instance Select the target Tablestore instance from the drop-down list. Table Select the target table from the drop-down list. Role Operation
- Select Quick Authorize from the drop-down list.
- Click Authorize.
- On the page that appears, click Confirm Authorization Policy.
The trigger role is AliyunTableStoreStreamNotificationRole.