You must purchase and activate the anti-virus feature of Security Center before you can use it.
- The anti-virus feature is a value-added service only supported by the Advanced or Enterprise edition of Security Center. If you are using the Basic edition, you must upgrade Security Center to the Advanced or Enterprise edition and purchase anti-ransomware capacity before you can activate the anti-virus feature.
- If it is your first time using the anti-virus feature, you must grant Security Center the permissions to use relevant features of Hybrid Backup Recovery (HBR). For more information, see What is Hybrid Backup Recovery?.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Enabled page, click Authorize.
- Click Upgrade Now.
- On the buy page, set the Anti-ransomware capacity as needed.
The anti-ransomware capacity refers to the storage capacity that will be used when the server data is backed up. We recommend that you purchase storage capacity based on the actual data size that needs to be backed up. If you cannot estimate the data size, we recommend that you purchase 40 GB for each server. For more information, see Billing methods.
- Click Buy Now to settle the payment.
- Optional:Go back to the Anti-Virus page, refresh the page, and then click Authorize Now.
- Optional:On the Cloud Resource Authorization page, confirm the permissions and click Authorize.
To grant Security Center the permissions to use HBR, you must assign the current account these roles: AliyunHBRDefaultRole and AliyunECSAccessingHBRRole.