The Asset Discovery page displays information about the websites where you have deployed Alibaba Cloud SSL certificates.
After you deploy an SSL certificate for a website, the Asset Discovery page displays the information about the website, the type of the certificate, and the validity period of the certificate.
Authorization for first use
The authorization procedure is as follows:
- Log on to the SSL Certificates console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Asset Discovery. On the page that appears, click Enable below the prompt message.
- On the Cloud Resource Access Authorization page, click Confirm Authorization Policy.
What to do next
You can also perform the following operations on the Asset Discovery page:
- In the asset list, click the icon next to a base domain to show all the subdomains of the base domain and view the basic information of the SSL certificates that are deployed for these subdomains. The system displays Domain, Protocol, SSL certificate, and Expire On, which indicate the website name, certificate protocol, certificate type, and certificate expiration time, respectively.
- If a website has Protocol set to HTTP, purchase an SSL certificate and enable the HTTPS service for the website.
The value HTTP of Protocol indicates that no SSL certificates are deployed for the website, and the HTTPS protocol cannot be used to encrypt data transmission for the website.
- Check the validity period of an SSL certificate. If a certificate is due to expire,
we recommend that you renew the subscription in a timely manner.
For more information, see Renewal upon expiration.