You can add VSwitches to a resource share. After you add a VSwitch, the participants can create cloud resources in the shared VSwitch.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top status bar, select the region where the VSwitch is deployed.
Note Currently, only the China (Zhangjiakou-Beijing Winter Olympics) and Singapore regions support VPC sharing.
- On the Resource shares tab, find the target resource share, and click its ID.
- In the Shared resources section, click Edit.
- In the VSwitches list, find the VSwitch that you want to add, and click Add.
- Click OK.
After you add the VSwitch, verify its status.
- If the status of the VSwitch displays Associated, the VSwitch has been shared. Participants can create cloud resources in the VSwitch after they receive a resource directory invitation. For more information, see Create a cloud resource in a shared VSwitch.
- If the status of the VSwitch displays Failed, the system failed to share the VSwitch. Reasons that may cause sharing failures are as follows. You can troubleshoot the causes and try again:
- The account of the participant is the same as that of the resource owner. Resource owners are not allowed to share VSwitches with themselves.
- The number of participants that share a single VPC network has exceeded 20.
- The number of participants that share a single VSwitch in a VPC network has exceeded 20.
- The number of VSwitches shared with a single participant has exceeded 10.