PAI-TensorFlow logs include experiment running status logs and LogView logs. The LogView logs of PAI-TensorFlow contain more information about the experiment. If the system reports an error when you run an experiment, you can view the details of errors based on the logs.
|1||The LogView logs. You can click the link in your browser to view the LogView logs.|
|2||The running status log.|
Running status logs
- The value of Parameter 1 indicates the number of nodes that are performing computing tasks.
- The value of Parameter 2 indicates the number of nodes that have completed computing tasks.
- The value of Parameter 3 indicates the total number of nodes.
- Open the link in the preceding figure in your browser. The page that displays the details of the LogView logs appears.
- To view error logs or check the output information about the code that is used to run the experiment, double-click ODPS Tasks.
- On the page that shows the running status of workers, view the tasks and workers.
- To view the output information that is generated by the print function when you run the code, click the icon in the Stdout column.
- To view the debug information of the service, click the icon in the Stderr column.