You can restore the data of an instance to another instance in the same ApsaraDB for MyBase dedicated cluster. Data loss may occur if you restore data to the original instance.
For more information about ApsaraDB for MyBase, see What is ApsaraDB for MyBase?.
Restore the data of an instance that runs MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to deploy the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- Find the dedicated cluster where you want to restore instance data, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- Find the instance for which you want to restore data, and choose Actions column. in the
- Configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description VSwitch The vSwitch that is connected to the new instance. You can log on to the virtual private cloud (VPC) console to view detailed information about the vSwitch. Restore Mode
- By Time: You can restore data to a point in time within the specified log backup retention period. The time is accurate to seconds. For more information about how to view or change the log backup retention period, see Back up the data of an instance.
- By Backup Set: You can restore data from a data backup file.
By Backup Set Select a point in time or a data backup file based on the value of the Restore Mode parameter. Instance Type: The specifications of the new instance. Storage Capacity The storage capacity of the new instance. Duration If the Storage Type parameter of the original instance is set to Local SSD, you must specify the subscription duration of the disks for the new instance. You can also select Auto-renewal. If you forget to renew the new instance, this operation ensures that the new instance is unlocked. The system automatically renews the new instance based on the specified subscription duration. For example, if you specify a three-month subscription duration, the system renews your new instance every three months.Note
- If the storage type of the instance is Local SSD, you do not need to specify Duration. You have paid for the storage of the local SSDs when you purchased the host where the instance is deployed.
- If the host where the instance that uses enhanced SSDs is deployed or the enhanced SSDs expire, the instance is locked.
- Click OK. Note If the storage type of the instance is Local SSD, you must complete the payment on the page that appears.