You can use MaxCompute, ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL, and DataWorks that Alibaba Cloud provides to analyze offline data in the Internet and e-commerce industries. Then you can use DataV to present business metrics based on the analysis results.
This topic describes how to use big data analytics to analyze the sales data of e-commerce websites and present the generated statistics on a DataV dashboard. Such statistics include the sales metrics, customer metrics, sales rankings, and order distribution. DataV dynamically displays sales data on dashboards and allows you to query data as required, greatly improving data readability.
- Displays data of e-commerce websites on kanbans.
- Displays the analysis results of the business trends in and outside China.
- Monitors data risks in the Internet and financial industries.
- ApsaraDB for RDS synchronizes user orders and other data to MaxCompute.
- MaxCompute transmits the raw data to DataWorks. DataWorks processes the raw data and exposes an API for accessing the processed data.
- DataV requests the processed data from DataWorks through the API and displays the data on a dashboard.
- Large-scale storage: Ultra-large storage capacity is available to store exabytes of data.
- High performance: This solution achieves more efficient and stable performance.
- Low cost: This solution costs less than using a user-created database.
- High security: Tenant data is isolated between workspaces and all computing nodes are run in sandboxes.
- Visualized editing: You can drag and drop items on the graphical editing page to visualize big data in a professional way.
For more information, see Best practice of analyzing offline data in the Internet and e-commerce industries.