When an alert rule is triggered, notifications are sent to the contact group that you specified. Before you create a contact group, you must create contacts. When you create a contact, you can specify a mobile number and an email address to which notifications are sent. You can also provide the webhook URL of a DingTalk chatbot that can be used to automatically receive alert notifications.
- Log on Tracing Analysis console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Contact tab, click New contact in the upper-right corner.
- In the New contact dialog box, enter a contact name, enter the mobile number, email address, or webhook
URL of a DingTalk chatbot for the contact, specify whether to receive system notifications,
and then click OK. Note
- You must set at least one of the Mobile phone number, Mailbox, and DingTalk robot parameters. Each mobile number or email address can be used for only one contact.
- You can create a maximum of 100 contacts within your Alibaba Cloud account.
- For information about how to obtain the webhook URL of a DingTalk chatbot, see Configure a DingTalk chatbot to send alert notifications.
What to do next
After you create contacts, you can search for, edit, and delete the contacts on the Contact Management page.
- To search for contacts, on the Contact tab, select Name, Cell phone number, or Email from the drop-down list next to the search box. Enter a complete or partial contact name, mobile phone number, or email address in the search box, and then click Search.
- To edit a contact, click Editing in the Operation column corresponding to the contact, edit the information in the Edit contacts dialog box, and then click OK.
- To delete a contact, click Delete in the Operation column corresponding to the contact. In the message that appears, click Delete
- To delete multiple contacts at a time, select the contacts that you want to delete, and click Batch Delete Contacts. In the message that appears, click OK.