After you bind tags to ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances, you can filter instances by tag in the instance list to quickly find instances of the specified category.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Click the Label search box, select the tag key or tag value to be filtered, and then
- After you create a tag or update an existing tag, you need to refresh the page to see the new tag in the tag list.
- To clear the filter criteria, click .