This topic describes how to view details about a host in an RDS ApsaraDB for MyBase. These details include performance metrics, total CPU cores, total memory capacity, and total storage capacity.
For more information about ApsaraDB for MyBase, see What is ApsaraDB for MyBase?
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target ApsaraDB for MyBase resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Dedicated Clusters (Host Groups).
- Find the target ApsaraDB for MyBase, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the navigation tree that appears, click Hosts.
- Find the target host and click Details.
- Click the Monitoring Information or Host Information tab to view details about the host.