This topic describes how to view the details of a host after you create the host. You can view the details of performance metrics, the total number of CPU cores, total memory, and total storage.
For more information about ApsaraDB for MyBase, see What is ApsaraDB for MyBase?.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to deploy the dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Hosts.
- Find the host that you want to view and click Details in the Actions column.
- Click the Host Information or Monitoring Information tab to view the details. Note The Host Account parameter on the Host Information tab is the host account that is created when you associate a host with a bastion host. This parameter is not the logon account for remote connections. To customize a host account, purchase a bastion host, and then specify your host account when you associate a host with the bastion host. For more information, see Access a Linux host from a bastion host and Access a Windows host from a bastion host.Note You can click Threshold Alerting Settings to configure alert rules. For more information, see Alert service.