This topic describes how to associate an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance that is assigned an elastic IP address (EIP) with an EIP bandwidth plan. This allows you to manage public IP addresses in a uniform way.
- Log on to the EIP bandwidth plan console.
- On the top menu bar, select the region of the EIP bandwidth plan.
- On the Internet Shared Bandwidth page, find the target EIP bandwidth plan, and click Add IP in the Actions column.
- In the Add IP dialog box, click the Select from EIP List tab.
- Select the EIP that is associated with an ECS instance and click OK.Note After the EIP is associated with an EIP bandwidth plan, the maximum bandwidth of the EIP equals that of the EIP bandwidth plan. In addition, the billing of the EIP stops, regardless of whether it is billed by traffic or bandwidth.