After you purchase an Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster, built-in plug-ins are displayed on the Built-in Plug-ins tab. You can install or remove these plug-ins based on your business requirements. This topic describes how to install and remove a built-in plug-in for Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch.
- analysis-ik: an IK analysis plug-in. In addition to its open source features, this plug-in supports the dynamic loading of dictionaries stored in Object Storage Service (OSS). You can update dictionaries by using the standard update or rolling update method. For more information, see Use the analysis-ik plug-in.
- elasticsearch-repository-oss: In addition to its open source features, this plug-in provides OSS storage while you create and restore index snapshots.
If you install or remove a built-in plug-in, the cluster is restarted. Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch removes only the plug-in that you select. Before you proceed, confirm the operation.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters.
- In the top navigation bar, select a resource group and a region. On the Clusters page, click the ID of the desired cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Plug-ins.
- On the Built-in Plug-ins tab, find your desired plug-in and click Install or Remove in the Actions column.
- Read the message that appears and click OK.Then, the system restarts the cluster. During the restart, you can view the task progress in the Tasks dialog box.