After you purchase an Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster, the Elasticsearch console displays the built-in plug-ins on the Built-in Plug-ins tab. You can install or remove these plug-ins as required. This topic describes how to install and remove a built-in plug-in for Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch.
- analysis-ik: an IK analyzer plug-in. In addition to its open-source functionalities, this plug-in supports the dynamic loading of dictionaries stored on Object Storage Service (OSS). You can use the standard update or rolling update method to update dictionaries.
- elasticsearch-repository-oss: In addition to its open-source functionalities, this plug-in provides OSS storage while you create and restore index snapshots.
The installation or removal of a built-in plug-in triggers the cluster to restart. Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch removes only the plug-in that you select. You must confirm the operation before you can proceed.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster resides.
- Find the target cluster and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Plug-ins.
- On the Built-in Plug-ins tab, find the target plug-in, and click Install or Remove in the Actions column.
- Read the message that appears and click OK.
The system then restarts the cluster. While the cluster restarts, you can view its task progress in the Tasks dialog box.
|Plug-in||Default status||Description||Supported operation|
|analysis-aliws||Not Installed||The aliws analysis plug-in for Elasticsearch.||Install, Remove, and Dictionary Configuration|
|analysis-icu||Installed||The ICU analysis plug-in for Elasticsearch. This plug-in integrates the Lucene ICU module into Elasticsearch and adds ICU analysis components.||Install and Remove|
|analysis-ik||Installed||The IK analysis plug-in for Elasticsearch. This plug-in cannot be removed.||Standard Update and Rolling Update|
|analysis-kuromoji||Installed||The Japanese (Kuromoji) analysis plug-in for Elasticsearch. This plug-in integrates the Lucene Kuromoji analysis module into Elasticsearch.||Install and Remove|
|analysis-phonetic||Installed||The phonetic analysis plug-in for Elasticsearch. This plug-in integrates the phonetic token filter into Elasticsearch.||Install and Remove|
|analysis-pinyin||Installed||The Pinyin analysis plug-in for Elasticsearch.||Install and Remove|
|analysis-smartcn||Installed||The smart Chinese analysis plug-in for Elasticsearch. This plug-in integrates the Lucene smart Chinese analysis module into Elasticsearch.||Install and Remove|
|analysis-stconvert||Not Installed||The analysis plug-in that allows you to convert text between simple and traditional Chinese characters.||Install and Remove|
|elasticsearch-repository-oss||Installed||The plug-in that allows you to use Alibaba Cloud OSS to store Elasticsearch snapshots. This plug-in cannot be removed.||None|
|ingest-attachment||Installed||The ingest processor for Elasticsearch. This plug-in uses Apache Tika to extract content.||Install and Remove|
|mapper-murmur3||Installed||The plug-in that allows you to both compute the hash values of fields when you create an index and store those values in the index.||Install and Remove|
|mapper-size||Installed||The plug-in that allows you to record the size of documents before they are compressed when you create an index.||Install and Remove|
|repository-hdfs||Installed||The plug-in that provides support for Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) repositories.||Install and Remove|