This topic describes how to disassociate an elastic IP address (EIP) from an EIP bandwidth plan. After an EIP is disassociated from an EIP bandwidth plan, the original bandwidth and billing method of the EIP are restored.
- Log on to the EIP bandwidth plan console.
- On the top menu bar, select the region of the EIP bandwidth plan.
- On the Internet Shared Bandwidth page, find the target EIP bandwidth plan, and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the Shared Bandwidth IPs tab, find the target EIP, and choose in the Actions column.
- In the Disassociate EIP from EIP Bandwidth Plan dialog box, click OK.