This topic describes how to create a custom policy. Custom policies provide more precise control than system policies.
Before you create a custom policy, we recommend that you read about the basic structure and grammar of a policy. For more information, see Policy structure and grammar.
- Log on to the RAM console.
- Choose .
- Click Create Policy.
- Enter a policy name and description.
- Set the configuration mode.
- If you set the configuration mode to Visualized, click Add Statement and configure the permission effect, actions, and resources as prompted.
- If you set the configuration mode to Script, edit the policy according to policy structure and grammar.
- Click OK.