After you enable tamper protection for a server, one license is consumed. If no license is available, you must purchase more licenses before you can enable tamper protection for other servers. This topic describes how to purchase tamper protection licenses.
In the upper-right corner of the Tamper Protection page, you can view the total number of licenses, the number of used licenses, and the license expiration date.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper-right corner of the Tamper Protection page, click Upgrade Now.You can also perform the following steps to purchase more licenses: In the Protection section on the Tamper Protection page, click Upgrade Now below Licenses.
- On the Change Specification page, specify the number of licenses you want to purchase in the Web Tamper Protection section.Notice Make sure that the number you specify in the Web Tamper Protection section equals the sum of the number of licenses that you have already purchased and the number of licenses that you want to purchase. For example, if you have already purchased five licenses and want to purchase two more, specify seven in the Web Tamper Protection section. Unit price: USD 142.6/license/month. The expiration date of the newly purchased licenses is the same as that of the licenses that you have already purchased.
- Click Buy Now and complete the payment.