This topic describes how to create an identity provider (IdP). You must create an IdP before you use role-based Single Sign On (SSO).
- Log on to the RAM console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click SSO.
- On the Role-based SSO tab, click Create IdP.
- Enter an IdP name and description.
- In the Metadata File section, click Upload to upload a metadata file.
Note The metadata file, usually in XML format, is provided by an IdP. It contains the logon service address of the IdP, the public key for verifying the SAML assertion, and the assertion format.
- Click OK.