This topic describes what you need to prepare before migration.
If the account that hosts Apsara File Storage NAS is different from the account that hosts Object Storage Service (OSS), log on to the Data Transport console with the account that hosts NAS to create an NAS data address.
Estimate the amount of data to be migrated.
Create and authorize a RAM user
- Log on to the RAM console.
- Choose .
- Select Console Password Logon and Programmatic Access, and enter the required user account information.
- Save the new account, password, AccessKey ID, and AccessKey secret.
- Find the user account, and click Add Permissions to grant the OSS read/write permission (AliyunOSSFullAccess) and Data Transport management
permission (AliyunMGWFullAccess) to the RAM user.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select Overview, click the link in the RAM user logon section, and enter the username and password of the new RAM user to log on to the
Apsara File Storage NAS
- For more information about how to add a mount target to an NAS file system, see Add a mount target.
- If access to an NAS file system is restricted, you must allow access to the NAS file system from all IP addresses in the VPC where the NAS file system resides. For more information, see Control access to a file system.