Time Series Database (TSDB) for InfluxDB® is a time series database that processes large numbers of write and query requests. This service stores and analyzes large amounts of time series data in real time, including DevOps monitoring data, application metrics, and data collected from IoT sensors.
TSDB for InfluxDB® provides the following features:
- Provides high-performance storage that is specific to time series data. Uses the Time-Structured Merge Tree (TSM) engine to provide features, such as high-speed data reads or writes and high-performance data compression.
- Provides an easy and efficient way to write and query data by using the HTTP API.
- Provides an easy way to query and aggregate time series data by using a SQL-like query language.
- Allows you to index tags to improve query performance.
- Provides retention policies. Retention policies automatically clear obsolete data.
InfluxDB® is a trademark registered by InfluxData Inc. which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, TSDB for InfluxDB®.