The vulnerability management settings allow you to enable or disable automatic detection for different types of vulnerabilities. It also allows you to enable vulnerability detection on specific servers, set a time period for keeping invalid vulnerabilities, and configure a vulnerability whitelist.
You can select multiple vulnerabilities from the list of Linux software vulnerabilities, Windows system vulnerabilities, and Web-CMS vulnerabilities, and whitelist the selected vulnerabilities. Security Center does not detect a whitelisted vulnerability. You can manage the vulnerability whitelist in the vulnerability management settings.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- Choose .
- On the displayed Settings page, you can perform the following operations:
- Click the toggle on the right of a vulnerability type to enable or disable vulnerability detection.
- Click Manage to add servers for vulnerability detection.
- Set the time period for keeping invalid vulnerabilities to 7 days, 30 days, or 90
Note If you do not take any action on a detected vulnerability, the system determines that the alert on this vulnerability is invalid. The system automatically removes this vulnerability after the specified period.
- In Vul Whitelist, select a vulnerability, and click Remove to enable vulnerability detection and alerting.