In the Settings side pane for vulnerability management, you can enable or disable automatic detection of each vulnerability type, select servers for vulnerability detection, set the period for retaining invalid vulnerabilities, and remove vulnerabilities from the whitelist. This topic describes how to perform these operations.
You can select multiple vulnerabilities from the list of Linux software vulnerabilities, Windows system vulnerabilities, web CMS vulnerabilities, and application vulnerabilities, and add the selected vulnerabilities to a whitelist. Security Center does not detect vulnerabilities in the whitelist. You can remove vulnerabilities from the whitelist in the Settings side pane for vulnerability management.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Vulnerability page, click Settings in the upper-right corner.
- In the Settings side pane that appears, you can perform the following operations:
- Click the toggle on the right of a vulnerability type to enable or disable vulnerability detection.
- Click Manage to add servers for vulnerability detection.
- Specify the scan interval for application vulnerabilities. The default time period for a vulnerability scan is 00:00:00 to 07:00:00. You can set the scan interval to three days, one week, or two weeks.
- Set the time period for retaining invalid vulnerabilities to seven days, 30 days,
or 90 days.
Note If you do not manage a vulnerability or a fixed vulnerability is not detected again within the specified period, Security Center removes this vulnerability from the list on thepage. Security Center generates alerts if this vulnerability is detected again.
- In Vulnerability Whitelist, select a vulnerability, and click Remove to enable vulnerability detection and alerting.