The gateway console contains six pages, as shown in the following figure:
Pages and descriptions
• NFS: Gateways serve as NFS servers. On this page, you can create, edit, and delete shares.
• SMB: Gateways serve as SMB servers. On this page, you can create, edit, and delete SMB shares, add SMB users, and configure AD and LDAP settings.
• Cloud Resources: You can associate cloud resources with gateways and upload data to OSS buckets.
• Caches: You can add cache disks to gateways. You can add only one cache disk to each share.
• Performance: You can view information about the CPU usage, memory usage, cache IOPS, cache bandwidth, and network throughput on this page.
• About: You can view the basic gateway information, network information, and log information on this page. You can also download and upload logs on this page.
• When an upgrade is available for a gateway, the system prompts a notification on the top of the gateway console. You can then click Upgrade to upgrade the gateway.
• Update DNS: You can change the DNS server of a gateway on the About page. DNS server information is required when you configure AD settings.