You can save, refresh, synchronize, and enable the protected security level for a dataset by using the toolbar.
- Lock mechanism: protects data when the protected security level is enabled.
- Sync Schema: detects changes of fact tables such as field adding and the dataset is synchronized with the changes. Deleting or renaming fields does not cause deleting dimensions or measures of a dataset
- Refresh Preview: refreshes a dataset and displays the data preview. Save before refreshing a dataset to view the latest data.
- Set Filter: sets filters for a dataset to avoid full table scan.
- Save: saves a dataset.
- Save as: saves a copy of a dataset.