You can use the cluster management feature of DAS to combine instances of the same database engine into a cluster, and then view information about these instances such as performance trends, slow query log trends, and global storage usage at the cluster level.
- PolarDB MySQL
- PolarDB PostgreSQL
- PolarDB Oracle
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click Add Cluster in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Cluster dialog box, configure the parameters listed in the following table.
Then, click Save.
Parameter Description Cluster Name The name of the cluster. Select Environment Available options: Development environment, Test environment, and Production environment. Select Engine The database engine that supports cluster management. Cluster Description The description of the cluster.
- In the Actions column corresponding to a cluster, you can perform the following operations on the
- Edit: modifies information of the cluster, such as the cluster name, environment, engine, and description.
- Delete: removes the cluster from the cluster list.
- Monitor: displays the Cluster Overview, Dashboard, and Cluster Storage settings of the cluster.