If you want to display multiple dashboards, you can use the dashboard playlist feature.
PrerequisitesDashboards are created. For more information, see Create a dashboard.
Create a dashboard playlist
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the project that you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the icon next to Dashboard Playlists.
- In the Create Dashboard Playlist dialog box, configure the parameters and click OK. The following table described the parameters.
Parameter Description Playlist Name The name of the playlist. Play Interval The interval at which dashboards are played. Name of Dashboard to Play The dashboard that you want to play. You can add a dashboard that belongs to another project.
After you create a dashboard playlist, click Play on the playlist page. Then, the system automatically plays the specified dashboards at the specified interval.
You can click Previous Page or Next Page to manually play the dashboards.
Modify a dashboard playlist
After you create a dashboard playlist, you can click Edit on the playlist page to modify the play rule.