If you want to copy a dashboard across projects, you can use the feature that imports a dashboard. This topic describes how to import a dashboard.
PrerequisitesA source dashboard is created. For more information, see Create a dashboard.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the project that you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Dashboard.
- In the upper-right corner of the Dashboard section, choose .
- In the Import Existing Dashboard dialog box, configure the following parameters and click Import.
Parameter Description Source Project Select the project to which the source dashboard belongs. Source Dashboard Select the source dashboard that you want to import. Dashboard Name Enter a name for the new dashboard. Logstore Replacement If the new dashboard depends on a Logstore in the current project, you can replace the Logstore on which the source dashboard depends with the dependent Logstore in the current project.After the dashboard is imported, the page of the imported dashboard appears. You can view the information about the dashboard.