Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use the business license for ICP Filing. The ICP Filing subject must be the legal representative.
- Individuals: Chinese citizens must use ID cards for ICP Filing. Temporary ID cards are not supported for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual ICP Filing. If a person with an individual ICP Filing is the legal representative of an enterprise, the individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
ICP Filing information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.