Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use business licenses as the documents for ICP Filing. The ICP Filing subject administrator must be the legal representative.
- Individuals: Chinese citizens must use their ID cards for ICP Filing. Temporary ID cards cannot be used for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject and electronic copies of the original valid identity documents of the subject/website administrators.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- The individual ICP Filing of one individual can be changed to another individual. When a person with an individual ICP Filing is the legal representative of an enterprise, the individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
ICP Filing information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.