Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises can use business licenses and organization code certificates for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
- For individual ICP Filing, if the ID card is not from this province, provide a residence permit from this province.
- The subject administrator and website administrator must be the legal representative of the enterprise. Otherwise, provide a letter of authorization stamped with the company seal and signed by the legal representative.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject and electronic copies of the original valid identity documents of the subject/website administrators.
- Individual: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP filing process.
- If the website administrator is not the legal representative of the enterprise, provide a letter of authorization stamped with the company seal and signed by the legal representative.
ICP Filing change rules
- Enterprise ICP Filings cannot be changed to individual ICP Filings.
- If the organization name or document number is changed, a certificate of change issued by the competent authority (issuing authority) must be provided to change the ICP Filing information.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name and document number of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, change the ICP Filing information, or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant identity documents, the mailing address, and owner information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.