Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises must use their business licenses for ICP Filing.
- Individual: The domicile indicated in the identity document must be in this province. Otherwise, upload a temporary residence permit or residence permit.
- Enterprise: The subject administrator must be the legal representative.
- If the enterprise website administrator’s ID card or individual ICP Filing certificate is not from Jiangxi province, provide a Jiangxi temporary residence permit or residence permit.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP Filing process.
- Electronic copy of residence permit (not required in all cases): If the website administrator does not have an ID card from Jiangxi, provide a residence permit.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing cannot be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- The subject name or document number can be changed if a certificate of change from the relevant issuing authority is provided.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The subject name, document number, and administrator information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, change or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in identity documents and the mailing address must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.