Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use the business license for ICP Filing.
- Individual: The domicile indicated in the identity document must be in this province. Otherwise, the residence permit or temporary residence permit must be provided.
- Enterprise: The subject administrator must be the legal representative.
- If the ID card or individual ICP Filing certificate of the enterprise website administrator is not from Jiangxi province, a residence permit or temporary residence permit must be provided.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
- Electronic copy of residence permit (not required in all cases): If the website administrator does not have an ID card from Jiangxi province, a residence permit must be provided.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing cannot be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- The subject name or document number can be changed if a certificate of change from the relevant issuing authority is provided.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The subject name, document number, and administrator information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the identity documents and the mailing address must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.