Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises can use the business license and organization code certificate for ICP Filing.
- Enterprises: If the subject is the legal representative, the website administrator can be the legal representative or another person. If the subject administrator is not the legal representative, the the website administrator and the subject administrator must be the same person.
- The mobile phone number of the subject must be from this province.
- Subjects younger than 18 years old must provide the proof of employment or income (if the subject is the legal representative, the proof is not required).
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject, the legal representative, the subject administrator, or the website administrator.
- Domain name certificates for all domain names are required.
- Individuals: The titles of personal websites for ICP Filing must be XX’s blog or XX’s personal homepage. In the remarks section, describe the main content of the website. Format: This website is a personal website used for XXX, and after it is online, the main content is XXX.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
- Certificates of all domain names are required.
- If the identity documents are not from this province, upload a residence permit.
ICP Filing change rules
- The subject name can be changed if the new name is related to the previous name or a certificate of change is available. If the old and new names are not associated, cancel the former ICP Filing and apply for a new one.
- Individual ICP Filings can be changed to ICP Filings of other individuals. When the individual is the legal representative of an enterprise, the individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name and document number of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change the ICP Filing information or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant identity documents, the mailing address, and the owner information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.