Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use the latest license (Three in One license) for ICP Filing. The subject administrator must be the legal representative. Administrators less than 18 years of age cannot perform ICP Filing.
- Individuals: Individuals without identity documents from this province cannot apply for individual ICP Filing. Individuals of less than 18 years of age must provide valid identity documents for their legal guardians.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
- When a single ICP Filing includes four or more domain names, domain name certificates are required.
- If an ICP Filing number has been obtained for a domain name, the domain name must be accessible. The ICP Filing number must be indicated at the bottom of the website.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP Filing process.
- Domain name certificate (not required in all cases): When a single ICP Filing includes four or more domain names, must provide domain name certificates.
ICP Filing information change rules
- Enterprise ICP Filings cannot be changed to individual ICP Filings. If the name of the organization changes, the ICP Filing information can be changed. If the document number of the organization changes, the ICP Filing information cannot be changed.
- The individual ICP Filing of one individual cannot be changed to another individual. When a person with an individual ICP Filing is the legal representative of an enterprise, the individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, change the ICP Filing information, or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant identity documents, the mailing address, and owner information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.