Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use the latest license (Three-in-One license) for ICP Filing. The subject must be the legal representative. Subjects under 18 years old cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- Individuals: Individuals without identity documents from this province cannot apply for individual ICP Filing. Individuals under 18 years old must provide valid identity documents of the legal guardians.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
- If a single ICP Filing process includes four or more domain names, domain name certificates are required.
- For website name requirements, see Website information.
- If an ICP Filing number has been obtained for a domain name, the domain name must be accessible. The ICP Filing number must be shown at the bottom of the website page.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
- Domain name certificate (not required in all cases). If a single ICP Filing process includes four or more domain names, domain name certificates must be provided.
ICP Filing information change rules
- Enterprise ICP Filings cannot be changed to individual ICP Filings. If the name of the organization changes, the ICP Filing information can be changed. If the document number of the organization changes, the ICP Filing information cannot be changed.
- An individual ICP Filing cannot be changed to another individual ICP Filing. If a person with an individual ICP Filing is the legal representative of an enterprise, the individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change the ICP Filing information or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant identity documents, the mailing address, and the owner information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.