Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use the business license and organization code certificate for ICP Filing. The subject must be the legal representative.
- Individuals: Foreign citizens cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- Foreign citizens cannot be the administrators.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificates of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity documents of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity documents.
- ICP filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP filing process.
ICP Filing information change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The subject name, document number, and administrator information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change the ICP Filing information or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the identity documents and the mailing address must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.