Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use business licenses and organization code certificates for ICP Filing. The subject administrator must be the legal representative. Foreign citizens cannot be the administrators.
- Individuals: Foreign citizens cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the same as the subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Electronic scanned copies of the original valid certificates of the subject and electronic copies of the original valid identity documents of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: Electronic copies of an original valid individual identity documents.
- ICP filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP filing process.
ICP Filing information change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The subject name, document number, and administrator information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, change the ICP Filing information, or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in identity documents and the mailing address must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.