Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use the business license and organization code certificate for ICP Filing. The subject must be the legal representative.
- Individuals: Individual whose identity documents are not from this province cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing information change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
The ICP Filing information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.