Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: The subject must be the legal representative.
- The mobile phone number of the subject must be from this province. For enterprise ICP Filing, if the mobile phone number is not from this province, state the reason in the remarks section.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject or the legal representative.
- In case of five or more domain names under the subject, domain name certificates are required.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
- In case of five or more domain names under the subject, domain name certificates must be provided.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing cannot be changed to an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing cannot be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
- Enterprise: If either the name or document number of the organization changes, the ICP Filing information can be changed, but the certificate of change issued by the competent authority (issuing authority) must be provided. If both the organization name and document number change, the ICP Filing information can be changed, but the old name and new name must be associated. Otherwise, the information cannot be changed.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name and document number of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change or cancel the ICP filing at the original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant identity documents, the mailing address, and the owner information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.