Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use the copy of the business license for ICP Filing. The annual renewal seal is not required.
- Individual: Individuals cannot apply for ICP Filing if the identity documents are not from this province.
- The subject must be the legal representative. If not, a letter of authorization from the legal representative must be provided with the situation description in the remarks section.
- The mobile phone number of the subject must be from this province.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing cannot be changed to an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing cannot be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
- Enterprise: If either the name or document number of the organization changes, the ICP Filing can be changed, but the certificate of change issued by the competent authority (issuing authority) must be provided.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The subject name, document number, and administrator information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the identity documents and the mailing address must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.