Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises must use copies of their business licenses for ICP Filing. The annual renewal seal is not required.
- Individual: ICP Filing cannot be performed if the individuals’ identity documents are not from this province.
- The subject administrator is the legal representative. If the administrator is not the legal representative, provide a letter of authorization from the legal representative and describe the situation in the remarks section.
- The mobile phone number of the administrator must be from this province.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- Enterprise ICP Filings cannot be changed to individual ICP Filings.
- An individual ICP Filing cannot be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
- Enterprise: If either the name or document number of the organization changes, the ICP Filing can be changed, but must provide the certificate of change issued by the competent authority (issuing authority).
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The subject name, document number, and administrator information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, change or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in identity documents and the mailing address must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.