Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: Use the business license and organization code certificate for ICP Filing. The ICP Filing subject must be the legal representative.
- Individual: Individuals whose identity documents are not from this province cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The subject name and administrator information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the identity documents, the mailing address, and the document number must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.